Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sigh For Me.

It has been a very long time since I updated this blog. Guess that I was just busy doing things that I don't even know why I did those. Life has been too much exhausted and complicated now. And I know that I need to be strong and I need to be calm and just be myself as what I am. Seems like there are lots of difficult things and problems that happened to me this year. We are now in July. There are 5 more months to go until I'm 21! What's so good-to-wait in 21 years old? Haha. Let me be the only one who know that.

Okay. I'm going to be senior this coming semester. Tomorrow is 5th July 2009 which means I have to go back to UTM to continue my learning or study or what students should do. That is a priority. Important one. So. I'll having Dayah for my roommate this sem. Couldn't imagine how my new life will be with her. I'll miss Ainun for sure. Oh. i don't think she'll read this blog. So, I just hope that nobody will tell her that I said that I'll miss her. I'll be embarrass. Fuh!

Okay for the second time. Oh. Whatever! Huhu. I guess I am in a not-so-good fight with someone back in UTM. I'll be his section mate this sem. Oh. I never meant to have any fight with him. But he just ignored me back at Yahoo Messenger last week. I just felt so; D-UH! I hate when people ignore me. Especially when I am the one who say 'hello' first. It feels like awesome in no way. Haha. So in returned, maybe I'll ignore him too. Ala.. I know that he never cares whether I ignore him or 'tergedik2' at him or whatever la! I don't care though.

So. I wish tomorrow will be a very good day for everyone! Especially to someone that I love so much in my whole life. She broke my heart before. Yeah. She did. Deeply broken heart. It's not worth to just say OUCH! Maybe it's more worth to say OUCH!OUCH!OUCH! Haha. Yeah I know. Dua2 pon sme. But, Who cares? Even if you do, remember I don't!

I think that's all for now. I'll catch to this again later. See ya!
'itisrajah'

3 comments:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Haha. OuCH! OUCH! OUCH!

itisrajah said...

The Exquisite Instigator - haha. hey ot hurts tau! =)

kambing said...

nak kawin ke on 21??
hahaha xP